The Delhi University Computer
Centre Library came into existence for the first time in 1936 in Delhi school
of Economics building. Later on, it was shifted to its newly constructed independent
building near Central Science Library in the year 1972. It is one of the pioneer of
Computer Education to fulfill the needs of faculty, students and administtrative
staff. The Computer Centre Library provided services to MCA, MLIS, MPhil, Phd.
Reasearch and faculty members of all Science Departments of University.